Everything kindful wellbeing.
Enthusing and exploring.
Evidence for Wellbeing.
Doing the puzzles, walking the labyrinths.
The imperfect art of a good life.
Latest from this Blog
- Is food medicine?
- “something’s wrong” – where now?!
- Now… do we see more or less of our humanity?
- Let BE, let GO, let IN… 💫
- To my friends 🥰
- What is embodied movement for me?
- 4 ways to steady yourself
- (Feeling safe after) a storm (of life)
- Gut. Poo. Health. + Different ways of thinking about the microbiome.
- Peace & food & being radically ok with ourselves
- A poem on being an earthling (+ perspective)
- Simple truths + comforts
- The non-diet health approach: let’s hold onto the nuance (+ seek the roots)
- When you just need to read about good stuff*
- Nutrition myths (I heard it on the grapevine 🎵)
- A theory of freedom
- What hopeless-existentials like me need to remember
- 10 pick-me-up positives from a yoga practice
- Talk about me, not my body (+ the dangers of “smallness = better”)
- A poem-instruction to seek out your edges
- Presidential elections + collective emotion
- Metaphors to ‘spark’ gentle change✨ (when ‘wrestling’ with thoughts)
- COFFEE. yes, everything coffee. ☕
- Nov 2020 arrives. 10 things to whisper or shout (to ourselves) .
- Spooky trolls, self-righteousness + suspicious minds
Kindly pop your email in to subscribe.